2011年3月21日月曜日

4th day: March 14, Mon.

We gave up around 6 am. As soon as we got out of Futon, we tried to make sure if power is back. No. No power. But we could get water from a nearby fire station, so I was encouraged and "cooked" breakfast!


It is a Japanese traditional soup with rice. Carrot, rice, cabagge, and egg with soy sauce, sea wead. It was delicious!

We had good food stock and water now. So, Ken decided to go to his office and then check the downtown. So, Ken and Sam went out together. My mobile battery was going to run out. They went to downtown to charge my battery and see what's going on. It looked almost OK in the downtown according to Ken. He charged my mobile and his and successfully took Bento lunch. Fried chicken! What a gorgeous lunch!

I bought lots of vegetables right before the earthquake, so the refragerator was full. It was lucky. Our car gas tank was half full. So, it is OK for a while.

During a day, I learned many area got power back. But we couldn't see any sign of power back. It became everning again. Ken started to set a fire. Boys prepared candles. I prepared meals. My pots were grimed because of BBQ. We finished our simple dinner again, and had nothing to do in darkness after 8 pm.

Then! It came FINALLY!!!

Power was back!!!

We screamed! I cried! Sam and Dan danced!

Light!  Heating! YES, YES, YES!!!!!

I jumped to my PC and started. So did Ken.

We watched TV.

Its screen is big!

Until then, we enjoyed 30 minutes of TV watching a day with Ken's mobile.

But now, we don't have to compete to see the small screen.

The TV programs were not what we wanted to see, though.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム